Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week 3 Tutorial

It was a discussion on communication issues, ways in solving them internally and externally, who to blame on this issue, and discussion on organizations – and how to make communication successful. We discussed the Individual Skills Audit as well during the second half of the tutorial. After I did my self-evaluation, the result showed that my strengths lie in my self-management and communication, whereas my weaknesses that need improvements are on people, relationships and also organization. This self-evaluation is fairly useful for me as a communication student who is undertaking this Communication and Organization subject, as this will give me a clearer understanding on what I should improve on with the help of the theories learnt. I will be able to apply the related skills and theories in my course assignments, tasks and also in the future working industry. Anyhow, this self-evaluation may not be very accurate, as it requires only a yes or no answer. This self-evaluation might be more useful and accurate if the grading system is based on a number scale of the effectiveness on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment