Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lecture 1

The very first Communication and Organization lecture began with a warm welcome by Dr. Collette continued with an intensive introduction to the course by explaining the course work and assignments that includes a proposal, a follow up report and a final portfolio that demonstrates the learning process and journey throughout the whole course. This lecture has already given me a heads up on this course that it will not be easy and I cannot slack, as it is a 9unit course. Thus, proper planning and research along with constant reading and recording of notes or journal is needed from time to time. I have also decided to present my portfolio through blogging, as each blog post will be demonstrating what I have learnt in each chapter in the textbook, lecture and also tutorial. This way, it helps me in understanding the course better and I will be able to keep track with my learning process throughout the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment